Wednesday, March 19, 2014

My name is Nate and I am now 11 months old. I have six teeth (4 on the top, 2 on the bottom) and love to eat real food. Last week I ate a slice of pizza just like my big brother and big sister. Every morning I wake up and stand right up in my crib. I can hold on to furniture or the wall and quickly scoot around any room in the house. I am fearless and let go too. I can take 5-8 steps before being a little too top heavy and hitting my head on something. The great thing is that I am really strong and determined and I get over my boo-boos in seconds and am ready to walk again. 

I am trying to talk and make lots of sounds. I recognize words and respond to some sign language too! I am in a big boy car seat and love to smile at Ruthie when we are driving. My favorite toy is Ethan's green scooter and I am weening myself off pacifiers. 

I wake up happy and go to bed happy. I love getting bigger and doing more things on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment